Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core
Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core ZB II by teaching you how to work with the ‘freely moveable joints’ of the body. Working with this joint family presents a unique therapeutic challenge because of their anatomical variety and their great ranges of motion.
This course is part of the ZB Certification Programme.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How key Zero Balancing principles apply to working with FMJs in your client’s body
- The basic anatomy of these joints
- How to work with the shoulder girdle, shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and fingers
- How to work with the knee, ankle, metatarsals and toes
- How to asses the sacro-iliac joint via the hip
- The acetabular hip fulcrum
- Temporomandibular joint fulcrum
- Direct bone fulcrums and ‘bone bending’
This workshop takes place over four days, Thursday 14th - Sunday 17th May 2020.
Instructors: Richard Walters
Course Length: 4 days
Registration Info: 07811 845862
Location: Newton Poppleford, East Devon
For more information phone or email Richard Walters
14 (Thursday) 9:30 am - 17 (Sunday) 4:30 pm
Newton Poppleford, East Devon
Holly Tree, Hunger Hill, Newton Poppleford, Sidmouth EX10 0BZ
Richard Waltersrichardwalters600@gmail.com 07811 845862