Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core ZB II by teaching you how to work with the ‘freely moveable joints’ of the body. Working with this joint family presents a unique therapeutic challenge because of their anatomical variety and their great ranges of motion.
This course is normally taught over four days and costs £420, but please see the Course Calendar for details of individual events.
You will learn:
- How key Zero Balancing principles apply to working with FMJs in your client’s body
- The basic anatomy of these joints
- How to work with the shoulder girdle, shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and fingers
- How to work with the knee, ankle, metatarsals and toes
- How to asses the sacro-iliac joint via the hip
- The acetabular hip fulcrum
- Temporomandibular joint fulcrum
- Direct bone fulcrums and ‘bone bending’