The Core ZB I and Core ZB II workshops present the theoretical insights and practical skills to integrate body energy and body structure using touch. They are valuable
The Core ZB I and Core ZB II workshops present the theoretical insights and practical skills to integrate body energy and body structure using touch. They are valuable to healthcare practitioners and students of all disciplines, whether they use energy or structure in their healing work. Zero Balancing students are drawn from a broad range of health care disciplines. They find that learning Zero Balancing significantly enhances their skill and effectiveness in their main modality, as well as being a valuable bodywork in its own right. Non-healthcare practitioners studying Zero Balancing find that as well as learning a hands-on skill to practice with family and friends, their lives are enhanced in applying the principles that are taught during the course.
Certified Zero Balancing Teachers have been trained by the founder of Zero Balancing, Dr Fritz Smith.
The number of participants in each workshop is limited to ensure high levels of touch feedback.
This workshop is designed to teach you the skills needed to give a full Zero Balancing session and can also be an opportunity for recharging your own batteries and enhancing your wellbeing. It counts as one of the four workshops required as part of the Certification Programme in Zero Balancing. This course counts as ZB I or ZB II, but not both.
Core ZB I is the first course everyone takes when beginning their study of Zero Balancing. In particular it introduces the concept of 'energy' in relation to Zero Balancing principles and explores how energy flows within our bodies in a dynamic relationship with our body structure, in particular our bones and skeleton. During the course, all participants have ample opportunity to practice their new skills with fellow students, receiving support and feedback from the teacher.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The unique theory and principles of Zero Balancing
- How to touch body energy and anatomical structure simultaneously
- The skill of using energy flows within the body as a working tool
- The energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing's working tool - the fulcrum
- Evaluation and balancing techniques
- To give and receive constructive peer feedback
- The basic Zero Balancing protocol
- How to give an effective Zero Balancing session to family & friends
Core ZB II is second in the pair of Core Zero Balancing courses, following up from Core ZB I. Students have the opportunity to review material taught in Core ZB I and deepen their understanding of the theory and principles that underpin Zero Balancing. In addition, participants will learn new fulcrums and how to integrate these into an expanded protocol.
This workshop is also highly recommended to those Certified Zero Balancing Practitioners who have not taken a Zero Balancing course in a while, as it is an ideal opportunity to refresh their skills and keep current with developments in Zero Balancing.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to integrate new fulcrums when reviewing the basic protocol
- How to emphasise your quality of touch and attention
- Work at a deeper level during sessions
- To work more effectively with less physical effort
- How to frame your Zero Balancing sessions
- To work with expanded states of consciousness during sessions
- To acquire experience in preparation for advanced study
- How Zero Balancing can support and enliven your existing skillset
This workshop will take place over four days, Friday 6th - Monday 9th December 2019.
Instructors: Karli Beare
Course Length: 4 days
Registration Info: 07900 606031
Location: Highgate, London N6
For more information or to register call or email Karli Beare.
6 (Friday) 9:30 am - 9 (Monday) 4:30 pm
Highgate, London N6
Highgate, London N6
Karli Bearezbkarli@btinternet.com 07900 606031