Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core
Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core ZB II by teaching you how to work with the ‘freely moveable joints’ of the body. Working with this joint family presents a unique therapeutic challenge because of their anatomical variety and their great ranges of motion.
This course is part of the ZB Certification Programme.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How key Zero Balancing principles apply to working with FMJs in your client’s body
- The basic anatomy of these joints
- How to work with the shoulder girdle, shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and fingers
- How to work with the knee, ankle, metatarsals and toes
- How to asses the sacro-iliac joint via the hip
- The acetabular hip fulcrum
- Temporomandibular joint fulcrum
- Direct bone fulcrums and ‘bone bending’
This workshop takes place over four days, Wednesday 27th - Saturday 30th March 2018.
Instructors: Cassie White
Course Length: 4 days
Registration Info: 01903 700477
For more information email Cassie White at email@example.com
27 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 30 (Saturday) 4:30 pm
Ocean Drive, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
Cassie Whitecassie@cassie-white.co.uk 01903 700477