Awareness Connection Communication Your relationship with your Self is primary and will colour your perception, directly impact every other relationship you have
Your relationship with your Self is primary and will colour your perception, directly impact every other relationship you have with others, and determine how you “show up” in your life.
During this 1-day experiential and participative workshop, we will play with some of the rich ideas and natural principles of Zero Balancing using practical exercises and touch which are simple and fun. They can also facilitate profound insights about how we engage, relate to and communicate with ourselves and others, in ways that are easily applicable in everyday situations.
This workshop introduces a unique framework to inform, enhance and expand our understanding of the world around us and how we relate to it.
It also provides an excellent opportunity for those who would like to know more about Zero Balancing before embarking on a Core workshop (NB this 1-day class does not include any table-work).
What we will cover and what you might gain from the workshop:
- An introduction and exploration of some of the natural principles of Zero Balancing and how to use that understanding to enable better communication with others and your Self
- An exploration of different types of touch, and how they can inform and influence how we connect with others more consciously
- An insight and awareness of the different levels of “anatomy” i.e. physical and energetic and how they interact
- An enhanced awareness of your body, particularly in relation to the skeleton and movement, leading to an enhanced appreciation of your body and how it serves you
- How to listen to your body’s wisdom
- The dance between Attention and Intention
- The value of the Pause
- You as a Fulcrum
Who might benefit:
- Anyone who is on a journey of self-discovery, or would like to embark on one
- Anyone who would like to explore and improve their relationship with themselves and others
- Practitioners of other modalities who would like to add another facet/ layer to the work they are already doing
- Anyone who has an interest in Zero Balancing and who would like to know and understand more about some of the ideas and principles on which it is based.
An open mind, an open heart and a willingness to participate are all that is needed. Other than that, there are no prerequisites for attending this one-day class, or a Core 1 ZB class and you are free to use your learning for yourself and your family and friends.
However, if you are thinking of taking your work with Zero Balancing further and training to become a Certified Zero Balancer, or using it professionally, there are certain conditions which apply. Please feel free to contact us for more information if this is the case.
This is a one day workshop taking place on Saturday 15th December.
Instructors: Meher Engineer
Course Length: 1 day
Registration Info: 020 8893 8427 / 07920 721145
Location: Hanworth, Middlesex TW13
For more information or to register call or email Meher Engineer.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Meher Engineermeher.firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8893 8427