In the first two Core Zero Balancing workshops you learn a protocol which focuses upon the Foundation and Semi-Foundation Joints. Beyond the Protocol builds upon these fundamentals by
In the first two Core Zero Balancing workshops you learn a protocol which focuses upon the Foundation and Semi-Foundation Joints. Beyond the Protocol builds upon these fundamentals by applying Zero Balancing principles of working with structure and energy to the Freely Moveable Joints in our bodies.
This is an essential Workshop in developing the art and skill of Zero Balancing. It is ‘fulcrum rich’ and will increase your confidence in addressing the variety of your client’s individual needs. The joints explored in this Workshop include the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, knees, ankles, toes, TMJ and others. Their anatomy, evaluation and fulcrums will be presented along with how to integrate these into your Zero Balancing sessions.
Beyond the Protocol awakens levels of attention and engagement through informed touch, so that your Zero Balancing takes on new dimensions of satisfaction and benefit for both practitioner and receiver. This workshop is now required for completion of the UK Certification Programme. It is of great value to those who have taken the two Core workshops, as a way of furthering the skills you are already practicing. It is also ideal for those who have previously taken this workshop, Returning to its riches elicits unexpected discoveries, opening up new possibilities of practice. It enlivens your hands-on ability to work creatively and consciously with Zero Balancing, allowing you to more fully realise the potential of its application.
This course is part of the ZB Certification Programme.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to apply Zero Balancing principles to address Freely Moveable Joints (FMJs).
- The skill of building fulcrums in multiple planes to engage with and balance these joints.
- To evaluate and zero balance the FMJ joints of the arms and legs, hands and feet.
- To appreciate joint play as an important aspect of energetic joint physiology
- To understand the skeletal architecture of the FMJ and create fulcrums which engage their structure and energy.
- New ways of working with the hip joint to balance the sacroiliac joints and the hip itself.
- To confidently develop fulcrums to enable you to Zero Balance different body areas and client needs which you may be presented with.
- How to satisfyingly integrate work with the Freely Moveable Joints into a ZB session.
Alan Hext assisted Dr Fritz Smith on all three occasions he taught Freely Moveable Joints in the UK. He also contributed to the development of the student workbook for this workshop created by Fritz Smith. Jo Hale previously assisted Alan when this workshop was presented in Derbyshire in 2016. An article describing the Freely Moveable Joints workshop which Alan taught in Glasgow can be found in the Autumn 2017 issue of Donkey Press, viewable on the members website.
A four day workshop - Friday 21st to Monday 24th February 2020. 9.30 – 5pm each day ending at 3.30 pm on the Monday.
Price: £420 (includes student workbook).
Reserve a place with a £50 refundable deposit and pay the balance prior to workshop. Participant numbers will be limited to allow individual touch feedback. Refreshments included.
Soup/Roll + Salad Lunch also available on request, cost £5 per day.
Course Length: 4 days
Prerequisites: Core ZB 1 and 2
Registration Info: Jo Hale - 01332 841 939
Location: Woodlands Natural Health Centre, Queens Court, Derby DE22 1QR
For more information email Jo Hale at email@example.com
21 (Friday) 9:30 am - 24 (Monday) 3:00 pm
Woodlands Natural Health Centre, Derby
Woodlands Natural Health Centre, Woodland Road, Derby DE22 1GR
Jo Halejohale@sky.com 01332 841939